Remember our cool Checklists for Starting Your First Business? Well, I thought it was cool enough to submit for a SXSW panel. Liz Strauss has agreed to co-present along with me, but first… we have to survive the Panel Picker!
If you would like to support us, drop by the SXSW Panel Picker and look for “How Did This Happen? I’m In Business!” While you’re there, check out “Business Planning Goes Real World,” a panel that features our friend Shama Hyder, SOBCon Speaker David Bullock and me. The Panel Picker should be open through Friday, August 29, 2008.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021