Women going into business cite access to funding as one of the major obstacles.
Mirassou Winery is offering $50,000 in seed money in a contest open to potential women business owners. Act fast! The deadline is Dec. 15, 2007. (If you miss it, check back to see if they open it again in 2008, as seems likely.)
You’ll need a personal essay about yourself as a business person, and a simple business plan. (love that simplified plan! must remember to write a new post about it!)
Read all the details at Make your Dreams Come True with Mirassou.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates. Want more stories? Read our shared stories from all over.
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
[…] to the Small Biz Survival blog for putting this contest on my radar.Â Mirassou Winery is a big supporter of women in business and […]