A Carnival is a round up of terrific articles from a wide variety of online authors.
Our friend Ben Yoskowitz runs the Carnival of Entrepreneurs. It’s full of terrific articles this issue. Thanks, Ben, for including one of my articles this week.
The same article (from idea to start up) was included in the Carnival of the Capitalists this week, though just barely!
Each of these Carnivals includes some terrific articles, and may lead you to a new favorite author.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020