A Carnival is a round up of terrific articles from a wide variety of online authors.
Our friend Ben Yoskowitz runs the Carnival of Entrepreneurs. It’s full of terrific articles this issue. Thanks, Ben, for including one of my articles this week.
The same article (from idea to start up) was included in the Carnival of the Capitalists this week, though just barely!
Each of these Carnivals includes some terrific articles, and may lead you to a new favorite author.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019