Entrepreneurs are always in the spotlight, always presenting themselves and their company. This week, the Great Big Small Business Show‘s experts offer their tips for improving your presentation skills.
- Laura Allen – Top Three Tips for Creating a Powerful Presentation—That’s ALL YOU!!! and Bonus Hint called: Don’t be like Glinda, the Good Witch
- Chris Brogan – Improv Presentations and The Storyteller’s Promise
- Ted Demopoulos – Four ways to compete with the Oranutangs
- Benjamin Yoskovitz – Constructive Criticism for Small Business Owners
- Steve Rucinski – Delivering effective presentations
- Jon Swanson – Tips for Presentation Chickens
I’m still the host, still biased in thinking this is the BEST small business podcast! I’d love to have your feedback and ideas.
- About the Author
- Latest by this Author
Becky started Small Biz Survival in 2006 to share rural business and community building stories and ideas with other small town business people. She and her husband have a small cattle ranch and are lifelong entrepreneurs. Becky is an international speaker on small business and rural topics.