Entrepreneurs are always in the spotlight, always presenting themselves and their company. This week, the Great Big Small Business Show‘s experts offer their tips for improving your presentation skills.
- Laura Allen – Top Three Tips for Creating a Powerful Presentation—That’s ALL YOU!!! and Bonus Hint called: Don’t be like Glinda, the Good Witch
- Chris Brogan – Improv Presentations and The Storyteller’s Promise
- Ted Demopoulos – Four ways to compete with the Oranutangs
- Benjamin Yoskovitz – Constructive Criticism for Small Business Owners
- Steve Rucinski – Delivering effective presentations
- Jon Swanson – Tips for Presentation Chickens
I’m still the host, still biased in thinking this is the BEST small business podcast! I’d love to have your feedback and ideas.
small biz rural entrepreneurship podcast audio
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022