Isabel M. Isidro writes the PowerHomeBiz Small and Home Business Blog, a terrific resource for entrepreneurs and home businesses.
One of the blog’s best features is a series of “Business Ideas” posts, each providing a set of resources and links related to starting a particular type of small business. Recent ones included starting a web hosting business, a magazine, interior decoration and design, and even inflatable rentals!
More general articles are always well written and cover both online and real-world business subjects. Along with making the most of AdSense and online service marketplaces, you can learn about work habits and free sample business plans.
It’s definitely a blog with spending some time on.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020