The Great Big Small Business Show is now online and ready for you to listen, from the comfort of your computer or take it portable on your MP3 player.
The topic of the premire episode is Talking to Your Customers, with contributions from Heidi Miller, Chris Brogan, Steve Rucinski and Laura Allen. It’s 20 minutes of wonderful business discussion!
Go give it a listen, and let us know what you think!
Oh, and feel free to talk this up anywhere online or offline!
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020