Tech startup Dave Snider writes very honestly about launching a new business:
A year from now this story will either be a testament to our methodology or an embarrassing reminder of all the mistakes we made. Either way, the hope is that it avoids the polish of hindsight and will be not only inspirational, but methodically practical to someone considering quitting their job.
Snider goes into wonderful detail, covering lots of technical stuff, but lots of general business stuff, also.
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021