Tech startup Dave Snider writes very honestly about launching a new business:
A year from now this story will either be a testament to our methodology or an embarrassing reminder of all the mistakes we made. Either way, the hope is that it avoids the polish of hindsight and will be not only inspirational, but methodically practical to someone considering quitting their job.
Snider goes into wonderful detail, covering lots of technical stuff, but lots of general business stuff, also.
small biz rural entrepreneurship POV
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
Thanks for sharing that post about quitting our jobs. It’s very timely to what I’m doing.
I hope you’re well?
Becky McCray says
Hi, Chris! From reviewing the backlog of mail in my absence, I can tell that exciting things are coming up for you, and can’t wait until you can share them.