The great CEO of General Motors, Alfred Sloan, was a business leader who understood that a corporation’s greatest asset is its people. Sloan once said, “Take my assets but leave me my organization, and, in five years, I’ll have it all back.” Sloan understood that every business is a people business. -Mary Kay Ash
Your organization is more than just the people on your payroll. It includes all the people you work with. Remember Stave Yastrow’s definition of a customer? Anyone whose actions affect your results. I think that applies here, too.
So what are you doing to build your organization?
small biz rural entrepreneurship
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022