A terrific post by Marco Terry, at Chris Brogan’s blog, Who cares? So What? talks more about engaging customers in a conversation, rather than making them endure your presentation.
We’ve talked about this before, inspired by another post by Chris Brogan.
Marco gives his own how-to story from real-world experience. Excellent!
It’s becoming one of my new mantras: ask questions! More questions, better questions, follow-up questions! ASK!
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021