A terrific post by Marco Terry, at Chris Brogan’s blog, Who cares? So What? talks more about engaging customers in a conversation, rather than making them endure your presentation.
We’ve talked about this before, inspired by another post by Chris Brogan.
Marco gives his own how-to story from real-world experience. Excellent!
It’s becoming one of my new mantras: ask questions! More questions, better questions, follow-up questions! ASK!
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020