Do you think your daughters are worth less than your sons? The working world still thinks so. Check out Earning Power:
We are the premier organization inviting men to participate in endorsing business women’s empowerment for the benefit of both genders, their careers, and families.
The Statistics are Alarming :
- Wage Gap™: Wages for women have actually declined from 78 to 76 cents to each dollar men earn this year over last. Men earn 20-25% more annually.
- Equal Pay: Men negotiate initial salaries an average of 7-8% higher than women up front. This means larger bonus and benefit percentages annually.
- Working Parents: After having children, statistically women’s pay goes down while men’s pay increases. Men are financially penalized less, thus causing a wage gap.
- Corporate Executives: Only 6 women remain heading Fortune 500 companies, down from 8 two years ago. It is difficult to maintain ground.
- Leadership Positions: Although holding almost half of managerial positions, only 8% of Executive Vice Presidents are women. There appears to be a control barrier.
- Litigation: Lawsuits, such as those at Wal-Mart and Boeing, still abound. How can we stop the litigation?
Today, March 8 is International Women’s Day: Inspiring Potential.
IWD inspires women to achieve their full potential. Celebrated globally from Alaska to Zambia, IWD highlights women’s progress worldwide.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022