Time to celebrate a small milestone: 100 posts on Small Biz Survival!
We will continue to focus on the entrepreneurial issues of declining small towns, because that is what we live. Our refined vision is:
By and for small business people in rural areas and small towns.
- Online Marketing
- Online Resources
- Community Involvement
Thank you to my contributors, my friends, for making it this far together.
And if you will permit a small side note, after months of drought, it is raining! Hallelujah!
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020