Kellogg Foundation’s Routes of Change Focuses on Rural Entrepreneurship
The Kellogg Foundation’s electronic newsletter, Routes of Change, highlights several ways in which rural communities are using entrepreneurship as a revitalization strategy. From Michigan to Louisiana to West Virginia, the newsletter shows communities using enterprise development and their natural and agricultural resources to create sustainable development strategies. To learn more about these innovative programs featured in the January 2006 issue of the newsletter, go to http://bm23.com/x/preview.php?id=99038_92b36723_4894741_951b7538.
Source: Rural Enews.
[small biz] [rural]
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022