Get Updates by Email
You’ll get the Small Biz Survival articles that you see on this site and you’ll get A Positive View of Rural, our weekly newsletter with practical steps to shape the future of your town and info about products and services to help you and your town. The Positive View of Rural articles never appear on this site. The only way to get them is via email.
I will not ever sell or rent your email address to anyone else, because I wouldn’t like that either.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019