A quick entrepreneur profile of Dan Fugazzi, Paramount Home Real Estate, Enid, Oklahoma. I heard him speak at a recent veteran’s entrepreneur conference in Enid.
Dan has been entrepreneurial since grade school. Along with his career in the military, he has fixed windshields, supplied swimming pools, and is now launching a relocation service.
His biggest obstacle is lack of money to pursue large ideas. The way he overcomes it is by joining forces with larger companies.
His mentor Leonard Freed told him, “Create as many opportunities for as many people to make enough money that they can pay you, as you can.” If you both make money, then you make money.
He’s never borrowed to do a business, but he comes up with ideas that others can go with, together. When they make money, they have money to pay Dan, too.
When asked how being a veteran helped him in business, Dan said, “I learned to be on time. I learned to be a good leader by being a follower.”
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Plaid Friday is November 25 - November 14, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Spotlight on Community - November 10, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Spotlight a local business - November 9, 2022
- Picking your Holiday 2022 marketing theme - November 8, 2022
- Shared retail spaces and sheds: smart business ideas in small towns - October 17, 2022