On Wednesday, May 30, 2012, Barry Moltz and I will be celebrating the strong launch of our new book Small Town Rules, with an online party, and you’re invited.
From 2pm to 4pm Central time, we’ll be on BlogTalk Radio. You can listen in, or call in, or just join the chat. Drop by the show page here: Small Town Rules Launch.
Special guests will join us throughout the party, including Liz Strauss, C.C. Chapman, Reiva Lesonsky, and Chris Brogan.
You might win one of 10 copies we’re giving away, courtesy of Que Publishing.
So I hope you’ll join us. I’d love to see you there!
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021