At the Oklahoma Governor’s Conference on Small Business, Larry Mocha gave a couple of pieces of pointed networking advice.
|Vikki Dearing from the Oklahoma
Department of Commerce
is a long time friend,
and Tara Fiechtl from CareerTech
was a new friend from the conference.
You know how it is at conferences; we always gravitate towards the people we already know.
“You’re not going to meet anyone new if you just stay comfortable,” Larry Mocha said.
“Even if you think YOU don’t need to meet new people, there are people out there who need to meet you!”
- Who’s asking your customer questions? - February 11, 2019
- How restaurants can market each other in small towns - February 4, 2019
- SEO for voice search is different for rural small business - January 28, 2019
- What businesses would work in a small town with empty land - January 21, 2019
- Two 2019 small business trends that are good for small towns - January 14, 2019
- Small towns as testing grounds for future technology - December 31, 2018
- Empty building ideas: Art gallery in the windows - December 24, 2018
- What is holding us back? Why does every project take so long in small towns? - December 3, 2018
- Control your business holiday lights with smart home tools - November 19, 2018
- Don’t bother to mention the benefits unless you tie them to this - November 12, 2018