Every growing small business runs into a crunch time, that time when the work is pouring in faster than you can afford to hire help to do it. How do you get out of a crunch without hiring?
That’s my topic for the OpenBeta event in Oklahoma City tonight. It’s a lightning talk, so there are exactly 20 slides, intended to be shown for only 15 seconds each. That means the slides are stripped down to the basics.
UPDATE: The video of my talk is archived at: Video: 11 ways to do more without hiring
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021