Every growing small business runs into a crunch time, that time when the work is pouring in faster than you can afford to hire help to do it. How do you get out of a crunch without hiring?
That’s my topic for the OpenBeta event in Oklahoma City tonight. It’s a lightning talk, so there are exactly 20 slides, intended to be shown for only 15 seconds each. That means the slides are stripped down to the basics.
If you’d like to know more, the ideas were drawn from 10 ways out of a crunch without hiring employees and also 10 Ways to Delegate Without Hiring Staff.
UPDATE: The video of my talk is archived at: Video: 11 ways to do more without hiring
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022