Every growing small business runs into a crunch time, that time when the work is pouring in faster than you can afford to hire help to do it. How do you get out of a crunch without hiring?
That’s my topic for the OpenBeta event in Oklahoma City tonight. It’s a lightning talk, so there are exactly 20 slides, intended to be shown for only 15 seconds each. That means the slides are stripped down to the basics.
UPDATE: The video of my talk is archived at: Video: 11 ways to do more without hiring
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020