Small Biz Pod is a pioneering podcast in the UK, covering a whole range of small business issues. They also feature some text articles, and Alex Bellinger invited me to contribute a monthly column. He suggested calling it the Small Business Letter from America.
It would be pretty cheeky of me to speak for the whole country, so I give my perspective on national issues affecting small business. Health care insurance costs. Manufacturing and exporting. The stalling economy.
We’re halfway through the six month run. What issues or topics do you think hold national interest, and would be interesting to the UK audience?
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022