Small Biz Pod is a pioneering podcast in the UK, covering a whole range of small business issues. They also feature some text articles, and Alex Bellinger invited me to contribute a monthly column. He suggested calling it the Small Business Letter from America.
It would be pretty cheeky of me to speak for the whole country, so I give my perspective on national issues affecting small business. Health care insurance costs. Manufacturing and exporting. The stalling economy.
We’re halfway through the six month run. What issues or topics do you think hold national interest, and would be interesting to the UK audience?
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020