The Clustr Map that tracks our world visitors resets once a year. Here’s what it recorded between June 2006 and June 2007:
There are so many commonalities with small town small businesses and rural entrepreneurs worldwide. That’s why I will continue to write about global issues, and I hope entrepreneurs from all over will continue to visit, comment, and benefit.
Where are you from? What are your challenges and issues? Tell us in the comments.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019