The Clustr Map that tracks our world visitors resets once a year. Here’s what it recorded between June 2006 and June 2007:
There are so many commonalities with small town small businesses and rural entrepreneurs worldwide. That’s why I will continue to write about global issues, and I hope entrepreneurs from all over will continue to visit, comment, and benefit.
Where are you from? What are your challenges and issues? Tell us in the comments.
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020