The Clustr Map that tracks our world visitors resets once a year. Here’s what it recorded between June 2006 and June 2007:
There are so many commonalities with small town small businesses and rural entrepreneurs worldwide. That’s why I will continue to write about global issues, and I hope entrepreneurs from all over will continue to visit, comment, and benefit.
Where are you from? What are your challenges and issues? Tell us in the comments.
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020