While I may be biased, I love the Great Big Small Business Show podcast! This week’s show is all about getting organized, from to do lists, to your workspace, to quick tips. The segments are:
- Really Simple To Do Lists –Ted Demopoulos, the author.
- To Do Lists Go High-Tech – Benjamin Yoskovitz, the Instigator.
- Organizing Week by Week – Becky McCray, I’m the Small Biz Survivor.
- 5 Strong Organizing Tools – Chris Brogan, the Grasshopper.
- Touch Everything Only Once – Heidi Miller, the Shameless Self Promoter.
- Organized in 60 Seconds –Steve Rucinski, the Small Business CEO.
- Advice from a Closet Slob –Colleen Wainwright, the Communicatrix.
We have an absolutely outstanding cast, and we pull together a different mashup every week. In fact, you could join us! We are looking for more contributors of audio, video, and written business content to join the Great Big Small Business Channel at Grasshopper New Media. Email me if you are interested.
Next week we’ll share some of our favorite online tools for small business people!
We always welcome your feedback with comments at the GBSBS site, or on our listener line at 206-600-6158.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019