The Del.icio.us Popular list is one of the methods I too have been using for several months now. From perusing the bookmarks on the Del.icio.us Popular pages, you can see the problems that people are trying to solve. For instance, right now the Popular pages contain several bookmarks related to (1) email triage, and (2) how to keep your Web searches private.
Anita Campbell, Small Business Trends
If you are looking for trends among the wider world of the internet-savvy, this is a good tool to consider.
Two more ideas for catching trends, locally or globally:
- Popular search lists at search engines
- Books on the best seller list or most read at your local library
Trend spotting is an art form unto itself!
[small biz] [rural] [trends] [Anita Campbell] [del.icio.us]
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022