We’ve missed you!
Since I secured this site with https, you haven’t been receiving our emails. It was my fault for not updating our feed for delivery through MailChimp. I’m sorry.
But you’re back now! Here are a few of the great articles you’ve missed lately…
- The giant checklist of social media marketing basics for small town business
- How will autonomous vehicles work in small towns?
- Finding the money to renovate an old building in a small town: grants, loans and other funds
From Glenn Muske:
- Going Outside the Box When Operating Your Rural Grocery (or Other Rural Store)
- My Small Business has a Social Media Presence. Where are the Clients?
- The Old Market Methods Still Work
Don’t want these emails?
Since it’s been awhile with no emails, you might not want them any more. Everyone’s inbox is full enough, so I understand! Here’s how to stop getting these articles, but keep getting the weekly newsletters from Deb Brown and me.
Click the link for “Update your preferences” in the footer below, and you’ll be taken to a page that looks like this:
Check the boxes for the emails you want, uncheck the ones you don’t want. Then click the Update Profile button, and you’re all set.
You can go back and change which emails you get from us at any time.
Thanks for caring about your small town, and thanks for reading!
Not getting emails and wish you were?
Want to refer a friend?
If you’re reading this in email, you’re already signed up!
If you’re reading it online or in your RSS reader and wish you could get our articles by email, click this button:
Subscribe to SmallBizSurvival.com
That’s also where to send a friend who you think would love to get our articles, too.
New to SmallBizSurvival? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.