We are right in the middle of SMALL BUSINESS WEEK! Two of the owners of such endeavors are:
I’m a small-business owner.
In the last week, I have needed several small-business owners. For example, I:
Got coffee several times at a local shop, Boneshaker;
Went fabric shopping with my wife (well, I sat outside while she shopped at SewBatik);
Picked up some bread, Bread Poets;
Had dinner, Harvest Brazilian Grill;
Got some medicine for my mother (Medicine Shoppe);
Followed Karen Ehrens;
Picked up some travel snacks at Mary’s Market;
Thanks to all small-business owners for what you add to our communities. You are a crucial cornerstone.
So add a comment and tell us who some of the small businesses that you support.
- Change - December 26, 2018
- Regular Customers Form Your Base - December 12, 2018
- Disasters: Is Your Small Business Ready? - December 5, 2018
- Business Startup: Steps to Remember - November 28, 2018
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM SMALL BIZ SURVIVAL - November 21, 2018
- Finding a Business Idea - November 14, 2018
- Does Your Networking Have Punch? - November 7, 2018
- Build Tomorrow’s Community Business Sector - October 24, 2018
- Are You Changing? - October 17, 2018
- Is it really a deal? - October 10, 2018