The Brag Basket is open! This one is for June 12-14, 2015. Bring your good news to share with everyone.
What can you do in the Brag Basket?
- introduce yourself
- share some great news from this week
- congratulate a friend
- applaud for each other
- confess your undying love for rural places
How do you join in?
Below this post is the comment section. Add your good news there.
Reading this in your email? Hit reply.
Don’t like to brag? Just share some good news for yourself or a friend.
Just don’t make it an ad. I delete the ads that people stick in here. If you talk more about the people involved than the things, you’ll be fine.
It’s a conversation with friends. So jump in. And remember to cheer for each other.
Deb Brown and I frequently hear from small towns that their downtown is dead, or just feels anything but lively. Rather than overwhelm people with ideas, Deb and I put together an email mini course to help people take one idea–a Pop-up Fair–and use it to change the face of their downtown, at least for a day. You can learn more about it here: Pop-up Fair Mini Course.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022