I realize that no one likes accounting, but I like WaveApps.
I like that they focus on businesses with 9 or fewer employees, or no employees at all.
I know that there are a lot of specialty apps out there, one for invoicing, one for receipts, something else for payroll. I don’t need the job of bringing that data together, so I like that Wave includes all the parts of accounting most businesses of this size need: invoicing, accepting payments, payroll. I don’t like that they have not completed online tax payments for all states yet.
I like being able to scan receipts from my phone and turn them into transactions.
I like how the site works on an iPad.
I like exporting my bank transactions and importing them into Wave, then categorizing a whole month by clicking. I like how easy it was to train an employee to do basic categorization.
I like knowing that the data is backed up in the cloud, not dependent on my office computer.
I like being able to work on the data from anywhere, not being stuck in the office.
I like how Wave lets you track your personal items along with your business. Who wants to learn two different systems? And let’s be honest, not all of you are really strict about keeping everything business and personal completely separate.
So that’s a lot of reasons to like Wave. And you’re running out of reasons why you can’t keep your business books in good shape.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022