Do you know what you need to do to grow your business in the next 12 months? You’ve probably thought about your big ideas, big goals, and your dreams. But how’s the foundation? That’s what I want to work on with you.
|Let’s put a solid foundation under your business
for a prosperous 2013.
Back a few years, I wrote 4 ways to jumpstart your small biz in 2010. It’s high time to update it for today’s business and help get your business on a better foundation for the coming year.
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019