Do you know what you need to do to grow your business in the next 12 months? You’ve probably thought about your big ideas, big goals, and your dreams. But how’s the foundation? That’s what I want to work on with you.
|Let’s put a solid foundation under your business
for a prosperous 2013.
Back a few years, I wrote 4 ways to jumpstart your small biz in 2010. It’s high time to update it for today’s business and help get your business on a better foundation for the coming year.
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020