I’m always seeing new business ideas, so I bring them here to share. Maybe one of these will work from your small town:
Service I need: someone to stock the fridge and have dinner on the stove when I get home from travel.
— Amber Naslund (@AmberCadabra) October 27, 2012
Sounds like an interesting sideline for a small town food-related business.
I need adult Granimals, STAT.
— Carrie Mess (@DairyCarrie) November 5, 2012
This could make a compelling adult clothing line, one that could be marketed from and to anywhere.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
Lila Burgess says
Our town needs more third places, would also like to see a community owned clothing store. Bed and breakfasts, micro brewery, wine supply store (we live in an area with lots of wineries, pasta factory (we grow alot of wheat), community owned movie theater …..
Becky McCray says
Good brainstorming, Lila!
Some nice business ideas here. We’ve started a new business idea that’s all about securing others ideas. It’s called IdeasVault. Would love your thoughts once we are ready to launch the beta!