I’m always seeing new business ideas, so I bring them here to share. Maybe one of these will work from your small town:
Service I need: someone to stock the fridge and have dinner on the stove when I get home from travel.
— Amber Naslund (@AmberCadabra) October 27, 2012
Sounds like an interesting sideline for a small town food-related business.
I need adult Granimals, STAT.
— Carrie Mess (@DairyCarrie) November 5, 2012
This could make a compelling adult clothing line, one that could be marketed from and to anywhere.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019