Congratulations to Shelbie Huff (nominated by Alok Gupta)! She received the HP Folio 13 laptop.
Our judge was moved by her story, and by the fact that Alok was kind enough to nominate her. We’re hoping to get a quote or photo from Shelbie to share with you soon.
It was great to hear from all of you how you would work “Anywhere, Anywhen” with an UltraBook. The face of rural business is no longer just a bricks-and-mortar. It’s also people working from homes, from coffee shops, from borrowed spaces, from co-working places, from libraries, from schools, from everywhere!
Thanks to Innkeeper Seely, Julie Vander Pol, Jay Merrill, Jeremy Little, Angela, Patsy Terrell, Nick Gaston, Paul Swansen, Gina B., Rod Murrow, Ann D., and Sally Bair for entering. Thanks to Ian Edwards, Deb, and Richard Drury for commenting and encouraging! Thanks to HP for providing the UltraBooks, and to Edelman Digital for working with us.
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Plaid Friday is November 25 - November 14, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Spotlight on Community - November 10, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Spotlight a local business - November 9, 2022
- Picking your Holiday 2022 marketing theme - November 8, 2022
- Shared retail spaces and sheds: smart business ideas in small towns - October 17, 2022