Thank you! After we introduced Small Town Rules on the 30th, you ran Amazon completely out of stock on hardbacks in less than 24 hours! In fact, you ordered 50% more copies than they had.
Amazon should have more hardbacks in stock at the end of the week. Barnes & Noble and Que Publishing both still have hardbacks for sale, and eBook versions are always in stock. You can find all the options on the Buy Page.
Anytime this week, if you could blog, or share a link on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc, it would be a big help. There’s a list of suggestions here: Spread the Word.
If you’ve already read it (aren’t eBooks wonderful?), a review on Amazon or on your website would be very welcome.
Thank you all for this amazing support!
- About Small Town Rules - May 15, 2022
- Chris Brogan works Anywhere, Anywhen from his small town - May 11, 2022
- More sightings of Small Town Rules fans! - April 11, 2022
- Buy Small Town Rules - March 15, 2022
- Small Town Rules Authors - February 15, 2022
- Small Town Rules Media - February 15, 2022
- Experts say about Small Town Rules - January 15, 2022
- 7th Annual SMTULSA® Social Business Conference Equips Local Business People for Social Media Marketing Success - February 11, 2017
- Absolut vodka goes local through partner distillers - May 11, 2014
- Plan for Zero: Small biz owners sacrifice their own pay - December 11, 2013