Mobile is the future of marketing, but no one is talking about the specifics. What do you do? How does it work?
|Tourism Currents co-founder Sheila
Scarborough sharing mobile secrets
with Texas tourism pros.
One thing that is here now, and works especially well for tourism-based businesses, is mobile coupons. A business can send just the coupons a potential visitor requests, and only during the time they’ll be visiting. Perfect! Except, how do you do that?
Well, we’ve rounded up Sandra Sims, an expert in mobile and marketing, to tell us how. She’s leading a webinar for Tourism Currents. It’s not free, but it is inexpensive. And we’ll record it, so you can watch anytime.
Ready to make a smart move into the future? Join us for Mobile Coupons in Tourism.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021