Mobile is the future of marketing, but no one is talking about the specifics. What do you do? How does it work?
|Tourism Currents co-founder Sheila
Scarborough sharing mobile secrets
with Texas tourism pros.
One thing that is here now, and works especially well for tourism-based businesses, is mobile coupons. A business can send just the coupons a potential visitor requests, and only during the time they’ll be visiting. Perfect! Except, how do you do that?
Well, we’ve rounded up Sandra Sims, an expert in mobile and marketing, to tell us how. She’s leading a webinar for Tourism Currents. It’s not free, but it is inexpensive. And we’ll record it, so you can watch anytime.
Ready to make a smart move into the future? Join us for Mobile Coupons in Tourism.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019