Mobile is the future of marketing, but no one is talking about the specifics. What do you do? How does it work?
|Tourism Currents co-founder Sheila
Scarborough sharing mobile secrets
with Texas tourism pros.
One thing that is here now, and works especially well for tourism-based businesses, is mobile coupons. A business can send just the coupons a potential visitor requests, and only during the time they’ll be visiting. Perfect! Except, how do you do that?
Well, we’ve rounded up Sandra Sims, an expert in mobile and marketing, to tell us how. She’s leading a webinar for Tourism Currents. It’s not free, but it is inexpensive. And we’ll record it, so you can watch anytime.
Ready to make a smart move into the future? Join us for Mobile Coupons in Tourism.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022