Mobile is the future of marketing, but no one is talking about the specifics. What do you do? How does it work?
|Tourism Currents co-founder Sheila
Scarborough sharing mobile secrets
with Texas tourism pros.
One thing that is here now, and works especially well for tourism-based businesses, is mobile coupons. A business can send just the coupons a potential visitor requests, and only during the time they’ll be visiting. Perfect! Except, how do you do that?
Well, we’ve rounded up Sandra Sims, an expert in mobile and marketing, to tell us how. She’s leading a webinar for Tourism Currents. It’s not free, but it is inexpensive. And we’ll record it, so you can watch anytime.
Ready to make a smart move into the future? Join us for Mobile Coupons in Tourism.
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020