Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here.
These posts focus on small business solutions or resources online (or both!).
My Take: Facebook’s online resource center for businesses – a great place to start or learn more about what you can do with Facebook!
7 Ways To Get Your Website Ready to Convert Traffic From Your Publicity Efforts Into Prospects and Clients
My Take: Hard-hitting advice to increase website conversions – turning visitors into customers.
Top 25 Websites Offering Small Business Help
My Take: Looking for information and resources for small business? This post is a great jumping-off point!
Google Study: PPC Ads Do NOT Cannibalize Your Organic Traffic
My Take: An interesting look at the question of paid vs. organic search and whether you need both.
18 Social Networks for Entrepreneurs
My Take: Some great sites for meeting and greeting online.
10 Must-Have Business Apps for 2011
My Take: A solid list of tools for any business.
Making Sense of Facebook and Foursquare with a Business Perspective
My Take: Both sites can be used to market locally – learn how.
3 Daily Deal Sites For Entrepreneurs Offer Serious Business Savings
My Take: Great sites and good deals – I’ve been loving AppSumo!
What Doesn’t Work When Marketing Online
My Take: 9 online marketers answer the question, “What online marketing avenues have been the most ineffective for your business and why?”
LinkedIn Launches Button That Lets You Apply for Jobs
My Take: Seems like this should have happened a long time ago…
Matt Mansfield is the Head Tour Guide at Matt About Business (http://www.mattaboutbusiness.com) where he helps entrepreneurs and Fortune 500 companies create strategies and tactics for managing and marketing their products and services both online and off.
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Plaid Friday is November 25 - November 14, 2022