Customers walk in and feel like they are an interruption, an annoyance.
Here’s my question:
Is this your business? Are you sure?
You might be the offender, and not even realize it. Put in some extra effort today to make your customers feel welcomed and valued.
When a customer walks in the door, take a deep breath, and remind yourself of your average sale. Mentally say, “Thanks for the $50!” Smile and make them feel welcome.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022