If you like using online tools to better get to know your customers, Noteleaf is another tool that can help.
Here’s some of the explanation from their website:
You schedule meetings in Google Calendar, Noteleaf gives you information about who you’re meeting on your phone. Noteleaf sends you a text message right before your meeting with a link to a mobile profile that gives you all the information you need to be prepared. It’s like having an assistant brief you before each meeting.
Read about more CRM tools in Tools to get to know your customers.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021