Part of our community here is sharing discussion and ideas with each other, so here’s a question for all of us:
|Succession planning affects farms
and rural small businesses.
“Hello from British Columbia. I work with rural communities in BC, many of whom are worried about what to do when their aging small business owners retire. Has anyone come across innovative solutions to address business succession?
I don’t know of anything, but I’m happy to hear your suggestions!
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021