Matt About Solutions Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here.
These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
How Are Small Businesses Using Social Media Effectively?
My Take: Learn the sweet spots for social media for small businesses.
Numbers, Rankings, and Why I Think Alexa Is Big a Waste of Time
My Take: A hard look at Alexa ratings and their importance.
INFOGRAPHIC: How Much Does Social Media Really Cost?
My Take: Love those infographics! This one looks at the true cost and value of social media campaigns.
10 Resources Small Businesses Are Forgetting to Use
My Take: Basic but solid uses of different resources and methods.
4 Tips for Listening to Your Audience Online
My Take: Are you being talked about online? What are folks saying and thinking? Find out with these tips.
Landing Page Optimization: 36 articles and resources to help you complete your next LPO project
My Take: A bit on the analytical side, but if you want your landing pages to convert, lots to learn here!
5 Easy Things You Can Do to Improve Website Conversions Right Now
My Take: Continuing on the theme of conversion, here are 5 actionable steps to take.
10 Principles At Work In Creating Buzz In Social Networking
My Take: Creating buzz leads to better launches, stronger sales and more staying power. Learn how it all works in this post.
The Complete Small Business Marketer’s SEO Toolkit
My Take: A list of really handy SEO tools.
What if someone says something bad?
My Take: Handling negative social media in a mature manner – refreshing!
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021