Matt About Solutions Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here.
These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
How Are Small Businesses Using Social Media Effectively?
My Take: Learn the sweet spots for social media for small businesses.
Numbers, Rankings, and Why I Think Alexa Is Big a Waste of Time
My Take: A hard look at Alexa ratings and their importance.
INFOGRAPHIC: How Much Does Social Media Really Cost?
My Take: Love those infographics! This one looks at the true cost and value of social media campaigns.
10 Resources Small Businesses Are Forgetting to Use
My Take: Basic but solid uses of different resources and methods.
4 Tips for Listening to Your Audience Online
My Take: Are you being talked about online? What are folks saying and thinking? Find out with these tips.
Landing Page Optimization: 36 articles and resources to help you complete your next LPO project
My Take: A bit on the analytical side, but if you want your landing pages to convert, lots to learn here!
5 Easy Things You Can Do to Improve Website Conversions Right Now
My Take: Continuing on the theme of conversion, here are 5 actionable steps to take.
10 Principles At Work In Creating Buzz In Social Networking
My Take: Creating buzz leads to better launches, stronger sales and more staying power. Learn how it all works in this post.
The Complete Small Business Marketer’s SEO Toolkit
My Take: A list of really handy SEO tools.
What if someone says something bad?
My Take: Handling negative social media in a mature manner – refreshing!
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020