|Shop Local campaigns
For almost two years, we’ve offered a guide to help small towns create Shop Local campaigns. I’m preparing an update, so I’d love to get your feedback.
1. Do you have a shop local campaign in your small town? How well is it working? Do you have any hard numbers?
2. If you’ve read our guide, what needs improved? What brainstorms would you add? And did you find it useful, worth the money?
3. If you haven’t purchased our guide, what would make you want to: more info? comments from people who liked it? something else?
Feel free to comment here, or send an email to: email@example.com
Thank you for helping!
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021