|Shop Local campaigns
For almost two years, we’ve offered a guide to help small towns create Shop Local campaigns. I’m preparing an update, so I’d love to get your feedback.
1. Do you have a shop local campaign in your small town? How well is it working? Do you have any hard numbers?
2. If you’ve read our guide, what needs improved? What brainstorms would you add? And did you find it useful, worth the money?
3. If you haven’t purchased our guide, what would make you want to: more info? comments from people who liked it? something else?
Feel free to comment here, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for helping!
- 99% of the best things you can do for your town don’t require anyone’s permission - March 4, 2019
- Want more public attendance at your events? Make sure your signs include this specific phrase - February 18, 2019
- Know your customer: Who’s asking them questions? - February 11, 2019
- How restaurants can market each other in small towns - February 4, 2019
- SEO for voice search is different for rural small business - January 28, 2019
- What businesses would work in a small town with empty land - January 21, 2019
- Two 2019 small business trends that are good for small towns - January 14, 2019
- Small towns as testing grounds for future technology - December 31, 2018
- Empty building ideas: Art gallery in the windows - December 24, 2018
- What is holding us back? Why does every project take so long in small towns? - December 3, 2018