|Shop Local campaigns
For almost two years, we’ve offered a guide to help small towns create Shop Local campaigns. I’m preparing an update, so I’d love to get your feedback.
1. Do you have a shop local campaign in your small town? How well is it working? Do you have any hard numbers?
2. If you’ve read our guide, what needs improved? What brainstorms would you add? And did you find it useful, worth the money?
3. If you haven’t purchased our guide, what would make you want to: more info? comments from people who liked it? something else?
Feel free to comment here, or send an email to: email@example.com
Thank you for helping!
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020