|Shop Local campaigns
For almost two years, we’ve offered a guide to help small towns create Shop Local campaigns. I’m preparing an update, so I’d love to get your feedback.
1. Do you have a shop local campaign in your small town? How well is it working? Do you have any hard numbers?
2. If you’ve read our guide, what needs improved? What brainstorms would you add? And did you find it useful, worth the money?
3. If you haven’t purchased our guide, what would make you want to: more info? comments from people who liked it? something else?
Feel free to comment here, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for helping!
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019