My friend Des Walsh is offering a series of free, monthly webinars on social media for small business.
|Des and I met at BlogWorld 2008
(He’s drawing me a map
to his small town.)
The first issue will be TODAY, Monday, Jan. 24, 7pm USA Central Time.
Here is how Des describes it.
Going through to December 2011 (at least), this series of free monthly webinars will provide a way for business owners, entrepreneurs and freelance professionals to tap into current developments and thinking about social media in a business context, or “social business”. One of my aims is that the webinars will help participants ask better questions about social media. It will also provide a “space” to help participants develop social media roadmaps for their own businesses or careers.
I have a great deal of respect for Des. He is a savvy business person and knowledgeable on social media. He is also a small town kind of guy, with an understanding of rural issues. All of that adds up to a great resource for those of you looking to keep up on social media marketing.
You’ll find the webinar details at DesWalsh.com.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020