My friend Des Walsh is offering a series of free, monthly webinars on social media for small business.
|Des and I met at BlogWorld 2008
(He’s drawing me a map
to his small town.)
The first issue will be TODAY, Monday, Jan. 24, 7pm USA Central Time.
Here is how Des describes it.
Going through to December 2011 (at least), this series of free monthly webinars will provide a way for business owners, entrepreneurs and freelance professionals to tap into current developments and thinking about social media in a business context, or “social business”. One of my aims is that the webinars will help participants ask better questions about social media. It will also provide a “space” to help participants develop social media roadmaps for their own businesses or careers.
I have a great deal of respect for Des. He is a savvy business person and knowledgeable on social media. He is also a small town kind of guy, with an understanding of rural issues. All of that adds up to a great resource for those of you looking to keep up on social media marketing.
You’ll find the webinar details at DesWalsh.com.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019