My friend Des Walsh is offering a series of free, monthly webinars on social media for small business.
|Des and I met at BlogWorld 2008
(He’s drawing me a map
to his small town.)
The first issue will be TODAY, Monday, Jan. 24, 7pm USA Central Time.
Here is how Des describes it.
Going through to December 2011 (at least), this series of free monthly webinars will provide a way for business owners, entrepreneurs and freelance professionals to tap into current developments and thinking about social media in a business context, or “social business”. One of my aims is that the webinars will help participants ask better questions about social media. It will also provide a “space” to help participants develop social media roadmaps for their own businesses or careers.
I have a great deal of respect for Des. He is a savvy business person and knowledgeable on social media. He is also a small town kind of guy, with an understanding of rural issues. All of that adds up to a great resource for those of you looking to keep up on social media marketing.
You’ll find the webinar details at DesWalsh.com.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022