My friend Des Walsh is offering a series of free, monthly webinars on social media for small business.
|Des and I met at BlogWorld 2008
(He’s drawing me a map
to his small town.)
The first issue will be TODAY, Monday, Jan. 24, 7pm USA Central Time.
Here is how Des describes it.
Going through to December 2011 (at least), this series of free monthly webinars will provide a way for business owners, entrepreneurs and freelance professionals to tap into current developments and thinking about social media in a business context, or “social business”. One of my aims is that the webinars will help participants ask better questions about social media. It will also provide a “space” to help participants develop social media roadmaps for their own businesses or careers.
I have a great deal of respect for Des. He is a savvy business person and knowledgeable on social media. He is also a small town kind of guy, with an understanding of rural issues. All of that adds up to a great resource for those of you looking to keep up on social media marketing.
You’ll find the webinar details at DesWalsh.com.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022