After I told you about my project folder, Jen asked for my day-to-day planning tool. So here it is: a simple weekly calendar.
Before I start my work week, I review the projects in my project folder and assign the next actions to particular days on my weekly planner.
I use the six most important things list every day to keep my focus on my priority items.
Of course, this is the ideal. I don’t live up to it all the time, but I work at it.
- Why do people say there’s nothing to do here then not come to our concerts? - October 15, 2018
- Need more volunteers? Give everyone a tiny role - October 8, 2018
- Retailers: Fill all empty space, floor to ceiling - October 1, 2018
- Shipping container businesses downtown: don’t make this big mistake - September 24, 2018
- Easy economic development tip: Write down all new businesses in your small town - September 17, 2018
- Commerce builds communties - September 10, 2018
- Quick insights into local tourism trends - September 3, 2018
- US small businesses can get small loans through Kiva - August 27, 2018
- Want to sell more in the evenings? Use this easy promotion - August 20, 2018
- When things go wrong, this is the secret way to keep customers happy - August 13, 2018