After I told you about my project folder, Jen asked for my day-to-day planning tool. So here it is: a simple weekly calendar.
Before I start my work week, I review the projects in my project folder and assign the next actions to particular days on my weekly planner.
I use the six most important things list every day to keep my focus on my priority items.
Of course, this is the ideal. I don’t live up to it all the time, but I work at it.
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021