[Joy Marshall at the Center for Rural Affairs has been kindly bombarding me with info on the upcoming Kansas MarketPlace in Dodge City. That is practically next door to me, and I’m honored to be speaking. Here are all the details from Joy. -Becky]
By Joy Marshall
The Center for Rural Affairs in partnership with the Kansas Department of Commerce, is pleased to present the 2nd Annual Kansas MarketPlace: Opening Doors to Success conference. Join us Nov. 16 & 17, 2010 in Dodge City at the Dodge House Hotel and Convention Center.
The early bird registration fee is only $40 and includes conference materials, breaks, lunch and the Simply Kansas reception. Be sure to take advantage of the low rate and register by November 2. The registration fee after Nov. 2 is $60 and after Nov. 11 increases to $80. You can pay on line using a credit card or mail your registration form along with a check payable to the Kansas Department of Commerce.
We are excited by the amazing line-up of speakers. Check out the agenda for a listing of the topics. We will update KansasCommerce.com/MarketPlace with breakout descriptions soon!
New this year is the Youth Entrepreneur track. These breakout sessions are specifically designed for high school and college students interested in starting their own businesses. We have an energetic group of presenters to engage Kansas’ future entrepreneurs.
EXHIBITOR and SPONSORSHIP Opportunities
Put your products and services in front of as many as 300 entrepreneurs at the 2010 Kansas MarketPlace: Opening Doors to Success conference. Join us Nov. 16 & 17 for the 2nd annual event at the Dodge House Hotel and Convention Center in Dodge City.
Visit www.kansascommerce.com/marketplace and click on the link to Exhibitor and Sponsor information. The price of an exhibit booth is the same as last year at $150 until Oct. 15 with the price to exhibit increasing to $250 thereafter.
Go the extra mile and market your business through a sponsorship to the 2nd Annual Kansas MarketPlace. Learn more by visiting the website at www.kansascommerce.com/marketplace.
For questions contact Joy Marshall, Center for Rural Affairs, (402) 614-5558 or email@example.com or Becki Rhoades, Kansas Department of Commerce, at (785) 296-1847 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/KansasMarketPlace.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022