I learned early on that the business I’m in is not hunting. The business I’m in is entertainment. Entertainment is a mindset of everybody that works for you.
Rickey Squires, Rawhide Creek Ranch
“No matter what your product is, you are ultimately in the education business.” ~Robert Allen
Quoted on Twitter by @copyblogger Brian Clark
What business are you really in?
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019