I learned early on that the business I’m in is not hunting. The business I’m in is entertainment. Entertainment is a mindset of everybody that works for you.
Rickey Squires, Rawhide Creek Ranch
“No matter what your product is, you are ultimately in the education business.” ~Robert Allen
Quoted on Twitter by @copyblogger Brian Clark
What business are you really in?
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020