I was disappointed I couldn’t find more info about a small town I wrote about in http://eldergeneration.net. Even small towns need websites.
I don’t care how small your town is, you have visitors and tourists. If you aren’t online, you are ignoring them. Some of them could be writing about you, promoting you to more potential visitors. Why wouldn’t you help them out with some basic info online?
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020