Two quick updates from Tourism Currents:
- We’re getting close to reopening the courses to a new round of students. If you want to know more about how to use social media to draw more visitors to your town, you would probably love Tourism Currents courses. Want to be one of the first to know when we reopen? Sign up for our Early Bird List.
- In cooperation with BlogWorld Expo, we’ll be presenting a live training event for tourism professionals, CVB’s (Convention and Visitors Bureaus), Convention Center promoters, etc. The bonus? It’s part of BlogWorld, giving you the chance to connect with bloggers, podcasters, and other online content creators. These are the people who can help spread the word about your destination online. We’re planning networking meetings, tweetups, and possibly speed dating to help destination marketers network with the people who can provide them with online coverage. This is still in the early stages, so I’ll let you know as we get it worked out.
That’s all the latest. I knew you’d want to know. Thanks for listening!
PS – How do you like the new signpost graphics that Kim Fenolio made for us? She makes us look good!
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021