At South by Southwest, I again ran into Frank Robinson, Lockhart, TX. He was just coming out of the session on visual note taking, and he taught me three things about drawing and thinking.
- A mistake is something you did unintentionally, that looks different than what you wanted.
- If you can draw out the problem, you can solve it.
- Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain is a good beginners guide.
Do you draw?
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022