At South by Southwest, I again ran into Frank Robinson, Lockhart, TX. He was just coming out of the session on visual note taking, and he taught me three things about drawing and thinking.
- A mistake is something you did unintentionally, that looks different than what you wanted.
- If you can draw out the problem, you can solve it.
- Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain is a good beginners guide.
Do you draw?
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020