As I work on building the business of Small Biz Survival and Tourism Currents, I’m learning and sharing what I learn at the Third Tribe Marketing site.
Besides the interviews and other resources, there is a forum full of some of the smartest people in marketing today: Chris Brogan, Brian Clark, Sonia Simone, and many more.
I was lucky enough to spend some time with Chris when he was in Oklahoma, and we brainstormed several ways to improve Tourism Currents. Now, if we could just do that every month or so, it would be wonderful. That’s why I joined Third Tribe. It’s a chance to hold those brainstorming conversations not just with Chris, but with a bunch of intelligent people.
If you are a blogger or social media person who wants to build a business, it’s a good deal. It’s not as much for small businesses looking to add social media.
Because I’m finding it exceptionally helpful to my business, I’m an affiliate. I believe in its worth that much. Right now, the cost to join is only $47 for a full month. To put that in perspective, you’d pay more than that for just one hour of my consulting time. And I’m far from the smartest person in the Third Tribe.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019