At the Oklahoma Entrepreneurship Conference, a new feature was the Entrepreneur 360 panel. A group of startup experts offered insight and feedback to two actual start up founders.
- Being an entrepreneur is like climbing a mountain. You get to the top and there is a another mountain, and another mountain.
- Investors don’t want to give you the answers. They want to know that you have the answers.
- Presentations about your startup need to include your TEAM, not just your product and market.
- Key startup question: Why are you and your team uniquely qualified to dominate this market?
- Investors do not invest in technology; They invest in the team that knows the technology.
- About the Author
- Latest by this Author
Becky started Small Biz Survival in 2006 to share rural business and community building stories and ideas with other small town business people. She and her husband have a small cattle ranch and are lifelong entrepreneurs. Becky is an international speaker on small business and rural topics.