We love to share small town success stories. Deborah Reynolds sent us this one after our most recent newsletter. (If you missed our newsletter, you can read it here.)
Kim truly enjoys helping others and her passion is to help locally. From this passion and her incredible business experience, she founded Wise Merchants Associationin 2009 to help our local businesses weather the recession. The goal of this Association is to allow merchants to share ideas, problems and solutions with other merchants. The Association meetings are structured to provide information, education, and motivation for business owners, as well as networking opportunities. It is open to any merchant in our county at no cost. Our meetings have included training for business owners in marketing, networking, social media, and business goal setting. Kim even arranged sales training with a speaker from Brian Tracy! And, last November she provided members free tickets to the Get Motivated event, which featured Colin Powell, Rudy Guiliani, Zig Ziglar, Robert Schuller, and George W. Bush.
Owner and Virtual Assistant
DediKated Resource Virtual Administrative Solutions
used under a Creative Commons License.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022