Woodward, Oklahoma, played host to a terrific small business workshop today, presented by Lt. Governor Jari Askins.
Kimberlee Smithton and Jeanne Cole offered great insights on customer service and small business assistance. I talked about old and new tools for small businesses to market themselves online. You can download a copy of the handout, with all the lists and items I mentioned.
And if you were there, say hello in the comments.
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020