Sheila and I are hosting an Open House at Tourism Currents this Wednesday through Friday (September 30 – October 2, 2009).
Come by, look around; have a seat and get comfortable. We’re giving you full access to all the paid membership materials. It’s a great way to figure out the quality of material we’re offering, and to see if Tourism Currents is right for you. But only for three days. After that, the firewall comes right back up.
Here’s how you get in:
- Go to www.tourismcurrents.com/sign-up.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and sign up for a no-charge Newsletter Membership.
- Head back to the site, log in, and poke around. Start here: The Introduction to the Introduction.
Right now, you’ll see the full Introductory lesson, with three huge text lessons, two video interviews, tons of examples specifically for tourism, and extras in the Resources section.
And as a final bonus, during the Open House, you can upgrade to a Regular membership for the Just the Basics price. Here’s what you get:
- Regular members –
$75 per month
For most organizations, this is the right package. You canask questions in the monthly Q&A, and network with your peers inthe forums.
- Access (along with other members) to a monthly one-hour live video Q & A/round table discussion with Becky and Sheila.
- Access to all lessons, including video interviews and takeaway/checklists.
- Access to Tourism Currents Member Forum.
- Monthly newsletter.
- Access to full newsletter archives.
During the Open House only, you’ll get this for $45 per month instead. This offer is strictly limited, and ends midnight CDT October 2, 2009. Period.
So come see us. (I’ll even open the doors a bit early: midnight on Tuesday night. Don’t tell.)
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020