Sheila and I are hosting an Open House at Tourism Currents this Wednesday through Friday (September 30 – October 2, 2009).
Come by, look around; have a seat and get comfortable. We’re giving you full access to all the paid membership materials. It’s a great way to figure out the quality of material we’re offering, and to see if Tourism Currents is right for you. But only for three days. After that, the firewall comes right back up.
Here’s how you get in:
- Go to www.tourismcurrents.com/sign-up.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and sign up for a no-charge Newsletter Membership.
- Head back to the site, log in, and poke around. Start here: The Introduction to the Introduction.
Right now, you’ll see the full Introductory lesson, with three huge text lessons, two video interviews, tons of examples specifically for tourism, and extras in the Resources section.
And as a final bonus, during the Open House, you can upgrade to a Regular membership for the Just the Basics price. Here’s what you get:
- Regular members –
$75 per month
For most organizations, this is the right package. You canask questions in the monthly Q&A, and network with your peers inthe forums.
- Access (along with other members) to a monthly one-hour live video Q & A/round table discussion with Becky and Sheila.
- Access to all lessons, including video interviews and takeaway/checklists.
- Access to Tourism Currents Member Forum.
- Monthly newsletter.
- Access to full newsletter archives.
During the Open House only, you’ll get this for $45 per month instead. This offer is strictly limited, and ends midnight CDT October 2, 2009. Period.
So come see us. (I’ll even open the doors a bit early: midnight on Tuesday night. Don’t tell.)
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021