Attention, Okies! Share your favorite family travel places in Oklahoma.
Sheila Scarborough is writing a series on the 50 states, collecting ideas via Twitter and Facebook, and it’s Oklahoma’s turn. (See the example on kid-friendly Pennsylvania travel.) I like her idea of using social networks to spread the ideas around.
We’re going to inundate her with great ideas from Oklahoma. Surely we can out-do Pennsylvania??
Send your tips to Sheila on Twitter or Facebook. OK, OK, I know some of you don’t do either of those things. So, I got you special permission, only if you are not on Twitter and not on Facebook, to leave your comments here. Then I have to Tweet them to Sheila! Her point is to make sure we spread the word around to our networks.
Deadline: Noon, this Tuesday (August 18, 2009)
The resulting article should be out later on Tuesday, and I’ll come back and update this post to link to it.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022