Attention, Okies! Share your favorite family travel places in Oklahoma.
Sheila Scarborough is writing a series on the 50 states, collecting ideas via Twitter and Facebook, and it’s Oklahoma’s turn. (See the example on kid-friendly Pennsylvania travel.) I like her idea of using social networks to spread the ideas around.
We’re going to inundate her with great ideas from Oklahoma. Surely we can out-do Pennsylvania??
Send your tips to Sheila on Twitter or Facebook. OK, OK, I know some of you don’t do either of those things. So, I got you special permission, only if you are not on Twitter and not on Facebook, to leave your comments here. Then I have to Tweet them to Sheila! Her point is to make sure we spread the word around to our networks.
Deadline: Noon, this Tuesday (August 18, 2009)
The resulting article should be out later on Tuesday, and I’ll come back and update this post to link to it.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021