If you are reading our posts by email or in your RSS reader, first let me say thank you! Second, did you know that your fellow readers are saying lots of very, very smart things in the comments?
These great comments don’t automatically come to you via email or RSS. They are only on the website. I wish I could change that, but the technology isn’t quite there yet.
So I invite you to click through to read the comments on our site. And maybe you’ll share your own comments, while you’re here. Thanks!
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020